I know this is such a hard time for everyone but if we can just find some beauty in each day it helps. Here is some of the beauty in my personal life.t laser focus on the life you want to build and live!! I am filling my life with beauty, family and new friends everyday!
I know this is such a hard time for everyone but if we can just find some beauty in each day it helps. Here is some of the beauty in my personal life.
1. I've slowed down. I've been flying nearly every week for years. I am taking a break.
2. I'm trying to reconnect with people that I love.
3. I am walking 6-10 miles a day.
4. I created an outdoor space so I could sit with my husband and the pups. We watch the sunset and enjoy all the families walking by that we have never met!
5. I am eating pretty healthy. I will always have my little treats that help me stay on track.
6. I see more beauty in everything! Nature, people, families, animals food, heck... EVERYTHING!
7. I am hand writing some cards to people who are alone and in their homes.
8. I have started enjoying yard work. I've never even used a rake pre COVID. :)
9. I am learning how to be alone.
10. I am living in the MOMENT. I am not worried about the future or the past. I'm planning my next ADVENTURE but I am not stressing!
What are you doing to find beauty and create joy in the little things? I'd love more ideas from you all!